Interested and would like to find out more or book session? Read on!
How to find out more and make a booking
- Phone 01392 811080 or email us firstname.lastname@example.org
- Maybe download the education pack (please note that we are in the middle of updating this!)
- We will discuss your project and link you with one of our skilled team.
- Speak to the session leader, discuss the best type of visit and arrange a pre-visit
- Book the date!
- At the pre-visit we will talk to you about how to meet your objectives in a creative and informative way. You can walk around the farm with us, finding the best locations and carrying out your risk assessment.
- We will send you a session outline, a risk assessment and a map!!
- You arrive and have a great visit!
We have limited spaces for visits to take place at the farm and once a booking has been confirmed it usually means that the date is not available to other groups. We recognise that sometimes visits have to be cancelled or rearranged. However if a visit is cancelled within 4 weeks of the visit date a £25 adminstration charge will be made, cancellation between 2 weeks and 48 hours prior to visit will be charged at 50%, cancellation within 48 hours will be charged at full rate UNLESS it is due to severe weather (as in SEVERE weather!) We would always encourage groups to talk to us at the earliest opportunity if there is a problem with the visit.