A Friend of organicARTS is someone who supports our charity, either by a yearly monetary donation or by donating their time. A Friend is ideally someone who shares in our ethos, believes in the work we do, and wants to share their skills and knowledge to help our charity.
Your sponsorship will help to ensure that the valuable work of the Charity can continue by helping with such modest expenditures as it needs to make.
A ‘Sponsoring friend’ makes an annual donation
Individual- £ 12
Your volunteering means that we can tackle more of the work we need to do whilst using our paid staff in the most efficient way.
A ‘Volunteering friend‘ pledges 10 hours or volunteering per year
How will this benefit me?
As a Friend you will become a Member of Organic Arts, and will receive the newsletter. However there will be other potentially useful benefits as well:
· You will be able to participate in our special Member activities and events
· You will be able to vote at our General Meetings
· You will be able to use our facilities for your own arts and crafts work when it is not otherwise being used (there may be a modest charge for use of materials and equipment)
· You will be able to contribute ideas to the way the organisation is run and the events it provides
· You will be welcome to free refreshments whenever you visit (and the volunteer lunches on the
· You will know, and can be proud, that you, personally, are making a positive and valuable difference in our communities
If you choose to volunteer you will of course have the added benefits of:
· meeting new people, in friendly and supportive environment
· enjoying the beautiful setting of the countryside around the farm,
· learning skills and information (by doing, or by helping our tutors teach others)
We have many types of ways you can volunteer your time including working in the garden, helping during events such as our Barn Dance, assisting with the driving of the mini bus, decorating and cleaning, or anything you want!
Just drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 01392 811080 if you have any questions